Create Your Legacy
Preserve the Past, Provide for the Future
Why should I make a long-term plan for a gift to US?
- You believe in the mission of US and want to further its objectives.
- You are grateful for the education you received and want to support the University School and its faculty.
- You want to "pay it forward" so others can reap the same benefits from a US education.
What are the benefits of making a gift plan?
- It may allow you to give a gift greater than you would during your lifetime because it can be structured to gift assets after both you and your spouse have passed.
- It allows you to direct the way in which your assets are used after your death, rather than allowing the government to make those decisions.
- It can provide current tax benefits and tax-efficient charitable strategies.
Tax-wise Financial Planning – Strategies to Do Well while Doing Good
University School presents tax-wise financial planning conversations throughout the year featuring knowledgeable members of the US community. The focus is on providing planning techniques to help reduce taxes and prepare for the future. The webinars, which cover a wide range of topics, are followed by Q & A sessions. To access the recorded webinars, please click on the links below: